Proof Of Debt Online (PODO) is a web-based data exchange platform that enables TIX Clients to exchange account level proof of debt data ‘real time’ in priority order.
PODO reduces client operational costs and increases efficiency by:
- Creating client operational flexibility – only work what is a priority.
- Improving data security – removing spread sheet data exchange.
- Improving data quality – reducing exceptions and allowing clients to instantly QA work.
- Providing an audit trail and system of record.
Features and benefits:
- Secure data exchange – access to TDX Group Secure Portal Technology, reduced need for spread sheets and no requirement for encryption software (and maintenance).
- Multiple user access – up to four users per client and reduced risk of splitting spread sheets.
- Operational flexibility – prioritise based on MOC date not spread sheet date, ability to flex operations teams to volumes and have multiple users logged in at any time.
- Data quality – client responsible for data quality, reduction in manual processing and QA available at the touch of a button.
- Account level updates – updates PODs at an account level (as opposed to batches), real time updates direct into the TIX platform and puts the client in control.
Facts and figures:
- PODO went live in July 2013.
- Over 166,000 PODs were confirmed through the PODO platform in 2015.