Respecting and tending to the needs of our natural environment with our time and services
Our environment is vitally important to our well-being, whether it is the environment in which we work, or live. At TDX we are committed to creating a healthy work environment. We also help our community by giving our time - see Volunteering for more information.
Our offices include:
- Recycling and waste segregation.
- Energy efficient lighting with auto brightness and movement sensors.
- Timer controlled air conditioning with auto shut-off and out of hours shut-off.
- Energy Star qualified computers.
- Natural light.
- Break out rooms and outside space for relaxing and meetings.
- We have a cycle to work scheme and provide secure cycle racks, showers and lockers.
- On the first Monday of the month we provide free fruit in the office.
- As part of our wellbeing programme, every Friday we have free massages for colleagues.