Our live webinars have now finished, but you can still view a recording - use the button on the right
E-collections can offer great opportunities for all. For consumers in arrears it provides the opportunity to transact online at a time that suits and with privacy. It also gives creditors and debt collection agencies the ability to contact consumers and fulfil transactions at low cost.
View our webinar to find out how you can reap these benefits, including:
- E-collections basics - what to do, and what not to do
- Online trends and debtor behavioural analysis
- E-communications - how to optimise the use of online contact channels
- Online portals - taking payments or a full service offering
- Compliance in ecollections
- The fusion of online and offline operations
Click on the links below to sign up to a webinar.
- Wednesday 31 July - 2pm to 3pm (Now ended)
- Thursday 22 August - 12pm to 1pm (Now ended)
- Monday 9 September - 10am to 11am (Now ended)
E-collections at TDX Group
For the last two years, we have been analysing consumer online behaviour when paying debt by using cross-industry insight derived from placing over £20 billion on our PLATO debt management platform, and payments on our online payment portal Payments Place.
We will share our key findings in this webinar which will be hosted by Carlos Osorio, Director of E-collections and Payment Services. Carlos has over 25 years experience in retail and corporate financial services, specialising in new and emerging technologies.